VegOttawa Association has a long history of offering educational and entertaining events in our nation’s capital. We’ve brought together the vegan and non-veg community members over delicious food, inspiring presentations and more.
We are excited to bring in-person programming back in 2022. Make sure to check back here for updates on our upcoming events!
June 3rd, 2022 5pm to 9pm – Vegans Who Snack (366 Parkdale Ave) FREE ENTRY
May 12th, 2022 at 6pm – International Vegan Film Festival World Tour (Copper Branch Barrhaven)
March 6th, 2022 – VegOttawa AGM
– Fourth International Vegan Film Festival
– Summer Picnic Recipe Demo with Amy Symington
– Weekly Virtual Health Seminar Series with Dr. Purdy
– Online Fitness Webinar with Kyle Den Bak
– Third International Vegan Film Festival
– Q&A with We Media
– Dr. Greger Presentation