Just a final reminder about tomorrow’s screening of Maximum Tolerated Dose:
What: Maximum Tolerated Dose, a new documentary by Karol Orzechowski, 50% of proceeds to the Fauna Foundation Chimpanzee Sanctuary.
When: Thursday, September 20th, 2012. Doors open 6:15, Film 6:45; Q&A with director 8:30, drinks next door 9:00
Where: The Mayfair theatre, 1074 Bank St. Drinks afterwards at The Barley Mow, 1060 Bank St.
How: Tickets will be available at the door, but please purchase them online if you can, as 10 – 20% of the revenue from tickets sold at the door must be paid to the theatre – and we’d rather see it go to Fauna!
1) To benefit the Fauna Foundation, a world class chimpanzee sanctuary where ex-research chimps get a second chance at life
2) To get a new perspective on animal testing – as it’s seen through the eyes of former animal testers and animal survivors.
3) To support the filmmakers who are working tirelessly to find new and more effective ways of informing the public about the plight of animals everywhere.
4) Cupcakes! “Cupcakes for Chimps” will be available for sale in the lobby for $3 each – all proceeds will go directly to the Fauna Foundation.
5) To meet the folks from the Fauna Foundation and chat with the film’s director Karol Orzechowski. Hear about the places he traveled and the people he met over the course of making the film.
Hope to see you there!